Hi! Here’s the Inside Scoop:
I’m a writer, business mentor, and life-design coach for creatives like you.
I bring with me ALL the lessons I’ve gleaned from the business world (about things like structure, time management, and risk taking) to those who want to follow their passion, but are struggling to find a way to make that work in real life.
Your passion might be a creative pursuit—like writing, painting, or music. Or it might be building a lifestyle around healthy food, homesteading, or even competitive body building.
I don’t want you to just survive. I want you to THRIVE!
I’ll let you in on a secret: life balance is different for everyone.
There’s no one-size-fits-all.
Everyone can find a balance that works for them. Including you.
I can help you find that.
When I’m not writing, I’m a wife and a mom of four teenage girls. Like you, I’m busy!
In my spare time, I study writing to improve my craft and have worked with exceptional teachers like Sarah Selecky, Miriam Toews and Zsuzsi Gartner. I am a far better writer for having worked under their influence.
What I do:
- I create life-design solutions for creative types who need to work a “real job”, but also want to feel more inspired on a daily basis. I help you not only find your passion, but design your entire life around it. I do this through one on one coaching.
- I edit manuscripts. I identify and provide suggestions on issues from structure to voice to line edits. I’ll treat your manuscript with the love and care it deserves–and I’ll make you work hard. Together we WILL wrangle your manuscript into shape.
- I teach on occasion. In the past, I have been on the faculty for Sarah Selecky’s Story Intensive workshop. I can’t recommend this course enough. It will put tools in your writing toolbox that you won’t find anywhere else. It’s inspiring and practical. ‘Nuff said.
- I write. Regularly. I work long hours between my traditional job and my business so it takes dedication and ritual to make my passion for writing a real and sustainable part of my life. If that resonates with you, feel free to reach out to find out how I can help you do the same.
- I passionately support two charities I believe in: Kiva and Pencils of Promise.
I freaking love Kiva! With as little as $25 you can make a life-changing loan to an entrepreneur that will improve their life, and the lives of their family. As a business woman, I understand that micro-finance is one piece of the puzzle to eliminate poverty. Why not join my lending team. Together, we can make a difference!
Pencils of Promise was founded in October 2008 with the hope of building just one school by creating a movement of people who saw themselves as global citizens, regardless of age or status. Starting with a $25 deposit, they are now a global movement of passionate individuals who have built more than 175 schools. They are fiercely committed to supporting a world with greater educational opportunity for all. I direct a portion of my coaching and on-line sales to support Adam and his team in building schools around the world. One child, one pencil at a time.
“Pam has a deft and gently encouraging touch with feedback and revision. (She’s the Goldilocks of writing coaches: Neither too little nor too much!) She also reads deeply and widely and thus has a substantial list of resources available to spark her students’ imagination and resolve at critical junctures in the writing process.”Jean Shaw